A big thank you to camgal for bringing a little Sunshine to the Blues Tales!
The following are my nominees for the Sunshine Blogger Award:
And now to spread a little more Sunshine:
- Display the award on your blog.
- Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger(s) who awarded you.
- Present 10 deserving bloggers with the award – “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.”
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
- Write 10 interesting things about you
Ten things about me:
- I am contemplating an MFA. Just cause I need another useless degree.
- I can cook like nobody’s business!
- Especially Southern food, but I’ve never been south of Jersey.
- I may have missed my calling as a street racer.
- My espresso addiction is probably unhealthy. (When your pee smells like coffee that’s a bad thing right?)
- The place I feel the most alive in the whole wide world is Vancouver B.C.
- But that may not mean much since there aren’t any actual stamps in my passport.
- I love music but don’t know shit about it.
- Sometimes I like bad smells because they remind me of being a kid.
- There were a lot of bad smells where I grew up (Tecate, B.C. and Salem OR).